[AccessD] Visio File Mappings

Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com
Mon Dec 10 12:33:16 CST 2007

If you open Visio Professional 2003, you have a choice of drawing
types--including database.  Once you choose a database type drawing,
your menu items include Database-->Reverse Engineer.  This pops the
Reverse Engineer wizard, which will read tables and fields from almost
any database you choose.

HTH,

Liz

Liz Doering
elizabeth.j.doering at wellsfargo.com
612.667.2447

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.