[AccessD] Access 2007 - Microsoft is just plain stupid.

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Dec 10 14:55:44 CST 2007

Well the point is that there is real security.  Germany is moaning that
Skype encryption is so secure that they can't tap the conversations over
that medium.  Real industrial strength security does exist and is in fact
causing major headaches for organizations with enough computer power to
break anything they wanted... a few years ago.  Yea you can discuss key
loggers and such but you have to manage to get them in place.  I am betting
we do not have key loggers on Bin Laden's laptop.

And of course you are right about Windows security, it is a "keep the honest
people honest" variety - so far.  Which is why I do not depend on it.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting