[AccessD] Access 2007 - Microsoft is just plain stupid.

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 15:34:13 CST 2007

Speaking of rants, it irritates the hail out of me when people incorrectly
use "it's" when they intended "its". There is a very simple rule here:
"it's" is a contraction of "it is", as in "it's raining cats and dogs and
there are poodles all over." "Its", on the other hand, is a possessive
pronoun of neutral gender, as in "Despite its intentions, China was unable
to confine its populace to having merely one child per family."

That said, I do find your essay on encryption and the lack thereof
interesting. As it happens, I am taking a course on Techniques of Encryption
now. The last time I did anything meaningful in this area was pre-DES, so I
have a fair amount of catching up to do.

A.