[AccessD] Access 2007 - Microsoft is just plain stupid.

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Dec 11 00:19:16 CST 2007

John:

I'd take this off-line but I actually don't have your email address.  So at
the risk of crossing the moderator:

When he was six my son couldn't sit still.  He was eventually diagnosed with
ADHD by a reputable professional.  Whereupon we immediately fired her ass.

He was emotionally about three years behind and intellectually about three
years ahead.  Couldn't sit still for 6 minutes.  Unless he was really
absorbed in something.  Then - no time limit.

He was eventually diagnosed with ADHD by a reputable professional.
Whereupon we immediately fired her ass.

Now he's 11 and...normal. Does his homework.  Sits at his desk in class.
Practices the piano.

He was actually the poster child for this:

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071209/HEALTH/31
2090003

That ADHD net is being cast wide and far.

Watch out for this.  All boys are "hyper".  Some more than others.   Visit
his class.  Watch the girls sit obediently and color.  Watch the boys move
restlessly around the room.

They're a trial.  But of course, there's nothing much else really worth
doing in life (IMO).  Ask Donna Cook.

Rocky