[AccessD] Error Creating Custom Ribbon A2007

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Tue Dec 11 19:00:23 CST 2007

Dan - you're a star!

There was a link there to a 'ribbon customisation tool' which someone has
created (beta version so free for now -) where you can pick commands and it
creates the XML for you. I know XML isn't that tricky, but for me, as I had
an error that I couldn't get around, I tried it and now I have an error free
file - now I cn learn a lot from that one working example.

Thx again
Kath