[AccessD] Classes In Referenced MDE

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Dec 12 07:47:40 CST 2007

Hello Andy,

Yes, this Add-in is needed on development PC only: it does "a
once-and-for-all change" for referenced *MDB*. Then you have to compile this
MDB into MDE as usual. And then it will work ok for MDE.

Please make back-up copy of your program MDBs before running this add-in if
you will decide to use it.

<<<
Not sure if my bosses (client)
will let me use it though - will have to approach it gently.

That's up to you and your bosses to decide
I have my disclaimer published with this add-in.

I can say that it's almost 10 years now as this add-in was published and it
was used by several of my partners/customers - and it always worked OK.

But once again - always make backups before running this add-in for your
program databases....

--
Shamil