[AccessD] Saving Table to Registry, ini, ect?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:12:09 CST 2007

I think it might be -- you've already got them in a table -- a little
research to determine the right keys -- add those to the table, run them all
through a Recordset to set and then delete when you're done -- you'd only
have to write it once.

Robert, I actually wrote about this a while back and I've been looking for
an electronic copy of the file, but haven't found it yet. If I find it, I'll
send it to you privately, just in case it might prove helpful.

Susan H.