[AccessD] Saving Table to Registry, ini, ect?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Dec 14 11:20:53 CST 2007

Hi Susan

They want the sexy XML format which is bloated by a factor of two.
But who cares when dealing with 1000 records or less. just change the parameter for the format, and the function will do just that - with the option for a direct download from a website - cool!

/gustav

>>> ssharkins at gmail.com 14-12-2007 18:10 >>>
You know, I've tried to sell an article on ADTG to every publisher I write
for and none of them are interested -- don't understand it.

Susan H.