[AccessD] OT: FrontPage Websites

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri Dec 14 16:54:47 CST 2007

Dan

Expression Web is the official successor to Front Page ...but with the
release of VS8 WDE there is no longer any reason for anyone who writes code
to use Expression ...VS8 WDE is free, has incorporated the CSS designer from
Expression, adds more data controls, and offers so many, many other features
Expression lacks ...I still have Expression installed but haven't used it
since installing VS8.

William