[AccessD] OT: FrontPage Websites

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sat Dec 15 19:34:17 CST 2007

...damn! ...I actually understood that post :)

...and here's the thing ...I've said this before here ...the differences
between C#.net and VB.net are not nearly as substantial as those between VB
and C++ ...I've gotten pretty decent at reading c#.net code and translating
it to vb.net ...and if Ican read it, I can write it ...once you've moved to
the .net platform the choice of language is really a function of which
syntax you're most familiar with.

William