[AccessD] A2003: Putting both Front and Back ends on a removabledrive

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Dec 16 19:21:54 CST 2007

Since the drive letter can change as you move the USB drive from machine to
machine, I think you have to refresh the links every time the app starts
using the drive and path of the front end as the location of the back end.
You can get the drive and path of the front end from, IIRC, set db=CurrentDb
then strPath=db.Name.  Then strip the right hand characters until you come
to a \.

HTH

Rocky