[AccessD] shutting down

Mon Dec 17 15:08:59 CST 2007

<snip>

Not saying my method (which, by the way, I have never used, because I don't
create Access Front End's very often) is some stellar approach. But it is
light weight, and much truer towards detecting inactivity. (keep in mind,
Access has reports, queries and tables, the active form isn't going to
detect that)

Drew

</snip>

Now that's an interesting point: reports not showing up in Screen.Active*,
but if someone is viewing a report on screen for so long that the inactivity
detection process kicks in I would argue that they probably are not doing
anything useful anyway.

As for queries and tables: an application that allows users to view queries
and tables directly does not need an idle time detection process, it need to
the rewritten. :-)

Lambert