[AccessD] Order By question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:37:32 CST 2007

I have a form with a subform that is ordered either by TransactionID DESC.
It seems, however, that I cannot control the ordering. The Transactions part
is the subform. There's a button to edit a transaction and another button to
create a new one. The new transaction does not automatically go to the top
row of the subform. Instead, the user has to click the TransactionDate
column and then press the ZA button on the toolbar. I cannot seem to make
this happen automatically. If I just requery the parent form, will that do
it? Or any other ideas?

TIA,
Arthur