[AccessD] [dba-Tech] Heads up

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Dec 20 13:14:48 CST 2007

LOL.  I hear you.  Unfortunately stuff dies and it is impossible to tell
whether there is an issue there or just an isolated failure.  I am ordering
two of these for my new WHS.  For the price I can barely get 500g drives
elsewhere, which is about 30% higher storage for the same price.  Luckily
the new motherboard I ordered had two IDE connectors so it is all set to
handle these IDE drives.  I haven't ordered an IDE drive for probably two
years now but for this application it will do.  I'll set each up as master
on their own cable and that should be good enough.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting