[AccessD] OT:Xmas Soldier

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 11:14:24 CST 2007

BTW, my uncle was a drill sergeant for the Marines (Paris Island) for years.
He wasn't quite 6 feet tall, but he was an imposing man. Oddly enough, my
husband already knew him and we all had no idea. My uncle worked part time
as an MC for a strip joint for years and Bill spent a number of summer camps
down there and had met him. When they met, via a family event, years later,
it was rather comical. :)

Brian is probably very good at what he does. He's talked about it a bit and
he knows the "drill" -- but he disapproves of the violence and ridicule that
he seems some of the other drillers use.

Susan H.

I can't think of many things in this life that I truely fear...but I knew a
man about 16 years ago that if he walked in right now...well...I won't say
what body part might 'pucker'...but I'm sure I would be shaking.  That would
be my Drill Sergeant.  By fearing his wrath, I could face any others's.  I
don't know how tall he was...but He seemed like a mountain to me.

Mark A. Matte

U.S. Army...MI,Commo, and 'fell' out of planes!!!(they say jump, but after
the first step...you fall)