[AccessD] The Command underlying the AZ and ZA buttons on the Access toolbar

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Dec 24 15:43:15 CST 2007

Hi again, Arthur,

I should probably mention that my query sorts in descending order on the
date of the payment.

The command button opens the subform filtered on the membership ID.  The
underlying query makes sure the newest payment is at the top.

The new event procedure on the subform's After Update event reruns the
query, instantly putting the new record at the top.

I wasn't sure I'd mentioned the date sorting in the query.

Merry Christmas - my Larry is pouring drinks right now - gotta go.

Tina