[AccessD] ODBC-driver for Access

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Fri Dec 28 13:19:06 CST 2007

CONTROL PANEL -> ODBC DATA SOURCES -> DRIVERS tab
Scroll down to MICROSOFT ACCESS

This has the version and you have to scroll over past that for the file
names
If this list took pictures I could copy the way the screen looks while I
am viewing it

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.