[AccessD] Interesting discussion

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Sun Dec 30 06:10:56 CST 2007

Hi Susan,

I do use both BDD (with NBehave) and TDD (with NUnit) in my development. Not
all my code yet covered by BDD and TDD tests but the goal is to have it all
covered...

...IMO using BDD/TDD together with modern programming languages (C# or
VB.BET or Java) is the "must have" foundation for truly agile development...

...I'd think that BDD doesn't substitute or "makes ancient" TDD - BDD
augments TDD or I'd say makes the path from agile specs/users stories to the
developed code straightforward where TDD sometimes makes this path not so
obvious...

...I'd call BDD - Business (requirements) Driven Development because every
BDD statement usually results in developing a business application software
feature, which brings some clearly recognizable and measurable by customers
business value...

--
Shamil