[AccessD] Join expression not supported

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Mon Feb 19 11:30:05 CST 2007

I an getting a join expression not supported error from the following query. I am not seeing the problem. Thanks

SELECT dbo_DSS_CompletionMaster.PID, Right(ConfigMaster.PID,Len(ConfigMaster.PID)-4) AS WellName
FROM ConfigMaster, dbo_DSS_CompletionMaster
LEFT JOIN ConfigMaster ON Right([ConfigMaster].[PID],Len([ConfigMaster].[PID])-4))= dbo_DSS_CompletionMaster.Well_Number
WHERE (((ConfigMaster.PID) Like "PAT*") AND ((Right([ConfigMaster].[PID],Len([ConfigMaster].[PID])-4)) Not Like "*GAP")
GROUP BY dbo_DSS_CompletionMaster.PID, Right(ConfigMaster.PID,Len(ConfigMaster.PID)-4);

Chester Kaup
Engineering Technician
Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP
Office (432) 688-3797
FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.