[AccessD] Crosstab Question

Keith Williamson Kwilliamson at RTKL.com
Fri Feb 23 12:41:47 CST 2007

Hi all,

I have a query with "[Enter Year for Report]" and "[Enter Month for
Report]" as criteria for the Year, and Month of the financial data.
This works fine, for prompting the user for the info, to filter the
data.  However, I have also created a crosstab query, based on this
query.  When I try to run the crosstab, it tells me that the jet
database engine does not recognize [Enter Year for Report] as a valid
field name.

??

Regards,

Keith E. Williamson | Assist. Controller| kwilliamson at rtkl.com

RTKL Associates Inc. | 901 South Bond Street | Baltimore, Maryland
21231-3305

410-537-6098 direct | 410-276-2136 fax | www.rtkl.com
<http://www.rtkl.com/>