[AccessD] Revisit Copy from Access Issue

Thu Feb 1 15:12:01 CST 2007

Regardless of the missing Excel x.x --- you should choose "Text". That
leaves the preexisting format untouched.

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Keith Williamson
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 3:45 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] Revisit Copy from Access Issue

Well....I made sure that I only had ONE version of excel open....and still
the same problem (from earlier this week.)  I run a query, copy the result,
and try to paste into excel.  I get a weird option, when trying to paste
special (so that I don't overwrite my formatted cells in excel).....Paste
Special will only let me paste as one of the following:

Biff5

HTML

Unicode Text

Text

Csv

Maybe I never tried to paste special before...only paste.  But still....it
seems odd.

Keith E. Williamson | Assist. Controller| kwilliamson at rtkl.com

RTKL Associates Inc. | 901 South Bond Street | Baltimore, Maryland
21231-3305

410-537-6098 direct | 410-276-2136 fax | www.rtkl.com <http://www.rtkl.com/>