[AccessD] Connections and Performance

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Feb 2 09:28:48 CST 2007

>This means that although Access remains suitable for small Web
applications, those that experience growth where they are experiencing more
than 25 concurrent connections should consider upgrading to a more robust
database."

And what lab does he use for his perspective?  I tried to go read the
article but just got the main page and no further.  It would be useful to
see real numbers with understandable (to use programmers) test methods.  I
have never seen any such thing, nor do I have the time right now to build
such a test system.  I might have to though since my applications are
extremely complex and this might be something to watch.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting