[AccessD] ADO code stopped working

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 4 22:16:24 CST 2007

tlb/dll My eyeballs get fuzzy watching Superbowl commercials

However you are using ADOX, so you need one more additional reference
if it is 2.8 MDAC you need a reference to

The Access reference
Microsoft ActiveX Data Object 2.7 Recordsets Library
should point at
C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\ado\msador15.dll

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.