[AccessD] ADO code stopped working

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Feb 5 04:01:33 CST 2007

Hi Marty

Are you absolutely sure?
I have a small test which fills a recordset from a saved query like Jennifer, and I have no reference for the Recordsets Library (never heard of that, by the way, until now - wonder what it does).

/gustav

>>> martyconnelly at shaw.ca 05-02-2007 06:15 >>>
You need two references set

Microsoft ActiveX Data Object 2.7 Recordsets Library

msador15.dll  for ADOX
and

Microsoft ActiveX Data Object 2.8 Library

msado15.dll   for ADODB