[AccessD] Option Group on Report

Bobby Heid bheid at sc.rr.com
Mon Feb 5 11:53:55 CST 2007

Set the (I think it's called recordsource or something like that) of the
text field on the report to:

=iif([somefield]=1,"Go",iif([somefield]=2,"No Go","N/A"))

There is the switch statement that might do what you want and there is
another statement that I can't remember what it is called right now that may
work.  I do not have access to my machine with Access on it at the moment.

Bobby