[AccessD] Design Question

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 11:23:21 CST 2007

On 2/7/07, JWColby <jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote:

> Before you do anything you need to determine whether the DATES that you make
> / break these relationships matter (or any other info about the
> relationship).  What Charlotte is discussing is a construct for data
> warehouses, where data rarely if ever changes.  This does not sound like
> your application.

No, it certainly isn't. The dates may matter. Luckily, in this case I
think, I'm just collecting the info for someone else. They are doing
the design and implementation.

I haven't done any Access work in so long that my brain is rusty when
it comes to design. That's why I asked the experts :)

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"