[AccessD] Help with an ActiveX control

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Thu Feb 8 18:53:30 CST 2007

Thanks Doug - that seems to be for a difft. purpose.

What I am trying to achive is this:

Allow users to use full rich text type formatting of a field using as Access form (eg. bold, red header, followed by smaller font next para etc.)

Then I need to export that data to an external mdb file which is used for the website. The file needs to include the text with html formatting so that it can be displayed on the website using the same formats the user used in the Access form.

Hope that makes sense.

Kath