[AccessD] Access and home construction work

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Thu Feb 8 19:33:36 CST 2007

My brother is currently building a house - so here a few other providers
to throw into the mix.  The two main manufacturers of lighting control
for new construction are:

http://www.vantagecontrols.com/

http://www.lutron.com/

Existing construction can use a variety of other options - a good source
is:

http://www.smarthome.com/

Jennifer