[AccessD] User Form Snapshot

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Feb 9 08:25:19 CST 2007

Hi Virgina,

In the Properties list for the form, go to the Data page.

Near the bottom you'll find a property called Recordset Type.  If you set
that to Snapshot, your form will always be read-only.  This is set to
Dynaset by default.

This property could be changed in code during the form's Open event.

Dan Waters