[AccessD] Abstract question

Michael R Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Sun Feb 11 07:25:01 CST 2007

Arthur,

I think I have most of the code to do it {WithEvents}, but  I have
yet to add subforrms, which I'd bet would be required.

I believe you'd need a template form for the CreateForm call
so that you have an idea about how the form should look in the
first place. There's a lot of code ...

Michael R. Mattys
MapPoint & Access Dev
www.mattysconsulting.com