[AccessD] Data Not Displaying in Text and Combo Boxes

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Feb 12 15:35:32 CST 2007

Let me get this straight, the opening form is bound, the controls are bound,
but when the form finishes opening it doesn't display the right data?

Is it possible that the opening form is pulling a recordset with more than
one record, and the values "pulled in" are not for the record currently
being displayed?

Why would you set the values in bound controls if the form is going to
display the record anyway?  Just open the form, tell it to display the
specific record being displayed back on the other form, and be done with it.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting