[AccessD] WAY OT: Create a network Connection

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.eu
Fri Feb 16 03:23:19 CST 2007

I use to have (long time ago) an OCX  that was able to create dial up
profile, a Windows PPTP VPN connection is a regular dial-up profile, but
I suspect there must be a windows API that is capable to create a dial
up profile.

That is if you are using the Windows built in VPN connection and not a
third party IPSec, like Cisco, Linksys, Netgear or whatever.

Search for API guide or API viewer to get a list of API programs with a
lis tof API codes.
Search for VPN or RAS (Remote Access Service) in an API list program.

Maybe someone else can give a good link to such an API viewer.

Success

Erwin