[AccessD] Missing references

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 16 10:23:25 CST 2007

Thanks Gustav,

This is almost embarrassing...I see the code...I know what the code does...I
can write VBA...ALL...DAY...LONGGGG...But I don't know how to convert your
IF statement back to a macro???  lol...Not sure why but I find this fact
amusing, but I do.  Here is the VBA/Macro...

<macro>

'------------------------------------------------------------
' AutoExec
'
'------------------------------------------------------------
Function AutoExec()

  DoCmd.Echo False, ""
  If (CheckReferences() = False) Then
    Call VerifyReferences(True)
    DoCmd.OpenModule "USysReferencesCheck", ""
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCompileAndSaveAllMod
    DoCmd.Close , ""
  End If
  DoCmd.Echo True, ""

End Function

</macro>

I got the echo part...lol...but how do you do the if statement?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte