[AccessD] Missing references

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Feb 17 10:13:33 CST 2007

I haven't thought about this much but I'll cast a vote anyway.  Seems like
sometimes when I declared variable in a procedure I got into some kind of
scoping problem.  So I always Dim everything at the top of the module, group
them by type, and never use a variable  for more than one specific purpose.
There easy to find(Ctrl-Home), easy to see.

Rocky