[AccessD] Missing references

Michael R Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Sun Feb 18 05:50:22 CST 2007

Er ... I haven't read Code Complete but ...

Isn't it the case that the declarations and type-defs of the
Windows API  are what is being cut and pasted because there
are so many that don't apply to the project at hand? That there
is no way to compile or run the code unless and until it conforms
to the Windows 'framework?'

Michael R. Mattys
MapPoint & Access Dev
www.mattysconsulting.com