[AccessD] Missing references

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Feb 19 07:41:07 CST 2007

Jim,

<<By checking the local references a program can then
adapt to its' current surroundings; but this requires a late-binding
design.>>

  How so?  If your dimming something as an object, you using late binding.
I don't know of anyway of changing from late to early without re-compiling
the program.   And if you use late binding, your carrying the performance
hit all the time.

Jim.