[AccessD] Value verses OldValue

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 11:18:35 CST 2007

Susan,

Did you find anything else about this? Actually I did not know the property existed. I have always used variables or the tag property to store this. I was going to start using it and an associate says there are also problems with checkbox booleans and comboxes.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us