[AccessD] Code Library, Sample Database, Etc.

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Tue Feb 20 12:09:06 CST 2007

Barb,

I think the only way to completely "tie it all together"
is to use SQL Server and an ADP.  Behind the forms and such
it s completely ADO.  MDEs are not if you use a bound form.

Robert

P.S.  Besides, I would never use Access for the database any way.
SQL Server is much better at storing it and being stable.