[AccessD] Code Library, Sample Database, Etc.

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Feb 20 17:25:14 CST 2007

...I'm left dazed by your disparagement of XP security! :)

...pray tell why in a 12 user office where no personal information is
available in the app, the xp user logon should not be sufficient to
determine access rights to forms needing restricted access based upon user
roles?

William Hindman ...apparently a paranoid programmer ...who knew? :)