[AccessD] MS TechNet sub

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Wed Feb 21 01:00:15 CST 2007

Pete

I haven't looked at TechNet for a long time (a) because I'm broke after
paying for M$DN, and (b) because the last time I looked at it, there didn't
seem to be much in it for me - it seemed much more aimed at sys admins
rather than developers.  But that was some years ago, so I'd be interested
in hearing what you (and others) might get out of it.

And now I'm off for an MSDN day with MS...

John