[AccessD] Join 3 Fields

Hollis, Virginia hollisvj at pgdp.usec.com
Thu Jan 4 06:57:11 CST 2007

I need to join three fields, the Description of the request, Evaluation,
and Justification to show as one on a report. I used the below in a
query, but what I need is to show a break between the fields. Or even if
somehow I could put the words Description or Justification before each
paragraph.

Comments: [DescRequest] & IIf(([DescRequest] Is Null Or [Evaluation] Is
Null Or [Justification] Is Null),Null,Chr(13) & Chr(10)) &
[Justification]

Like this:

Evaluation: This is the evaluation part of this.

Justification: Ok now the justification below all that.

Not this:

Description blah blah.This is the evaluation part of this.Ok now the
justification below all that.

Virginia