[AccessD] Default value not displaying correctly anymore

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Thu Jan 4 09:28:04 CST 2007

I have a form that has the default value set to =ENVIRON("USERNAME")

This has worked correctly for 4 years up until today. The last time it
was used was a month ago. Today instead of displaying the USERNAME it is
only display #name.

I went to a module and put this into the debug immediate screen and yep
it displays the ID fine. Then I tried creating a new form  with the text
box and NOPE - only shows #name.

It is happening in both A2K and A3k.  Does someone know why and how to
fix?  In A2k I was getting 2 display screens until about 2 weeks ago
when I opened an mdb.  Could this have something to do with the problem.

I need to fix this so others don't worry about problems.

Thanks
* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.