[AccessD] Data-Driven Checkboxes

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Wed Jan 3 11:57:58 CST 2007

That can work I suppose, but what I don't like about that UI is that you typically can't see everything at a glance. I suppose I could make the listbox size 25 or so. Assuming that I make it multi-select, then that might work, but I have a suspicion that too many clicks will be required: each checkbox would start off as NULL, then one click turns it Yes and if you really wanted No then another click is required. I suppose that's a specious objection, though, since the same would be true if they were auto-generated as controls.

Arthur