[AccessD] A Question of Timing

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 4 16:54:01 CST 2007

I just checked with project Gutenberg and it is 5 Meg text with all
plays and sonnets
2 Meg zipped.

http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/100

I was just guesstimating as I have the text copies of the plays in XML
format
which are around 250K per play, easier to search in this format and good
xml test files.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.