[AccessD] Closing Subform

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at airtelbroadband.in
Thu Jan 4 23:29:20 CST 2007

Mark,

    Unload event of main form takes place BEFORE that of the subform. (Interestingly, load event of main form takes place AFTER that of the subform). As a result execution of any code in subform at this stage, that refers to the main form, would attract error.

    As a remedial action, you can put the following statement at the beginning of relevant code block in the subform:

    On Error Resume Next

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal