[AccessD] Outlook

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 9 14:21:45 CST 2007

I think that is referring to using rules to re-direct incoming messages to
various folders. Our ISP deletes a message as soon as it confirms a client
receipt.

If I want to access or save messages for a while on my ISP I have to turn
off the Outlook or some of the email accounts. Fortunately, my ISP provides
7 mail accounts and by using a system of redirection all the messages they
can then be viewed from a remote site using their webmail app. (It is just
an/their Exchange feature.)

By turning one account off and then re-direct every message received back to
the closed account then I can view all the messages online and still have
them on my office computer. It is a little kludge but it works.

Jim