[AccessD] OMG!!!!!!

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 13:08:36 CST 2007

Seems like you have a corrupted query there. Try to delete it and
recreate it or reimport from a backup copy, you do have a backup copy
of the database right??? ;-)

You may have to create an entirely NEW database and import things into
the new database.

You could also try a reboot before you go too far. Sometimes that
works. Sometimes.

GK