[AccessD] OMG!!!!!!

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Wed Jan 17 10:00:41 CST 2007

What an excellent thing to do with an old beater box. I have a few of those around. Do you version-control everything or just database projects? (I ask because at the last large gig I worked on, everything was versioned. It never occurred to me before that how valuable it was to version every technical document relating to a project. Once I realized that, the small leap to versioning stories, books, articles, etc. was obvious.

Ah, I remember the days of 8 and 10 GB drives. One can trace the lineage of this box with no more evidence than that.  It must have been a big step up to add the 30 GB drive LOL.

A.