[AccessD] OT - Microsoft Certifications

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Jan 17 11:35:06 CST 2007

Hello Paul,

If you have some free money to spare and a good MS CTEC provider near to you
then I'd say that MS Certification courses is a very good experience one
can't get by themselves as speedy as these courses do force them to get.

And the money you spend on them will pay back rather quickly (it was so in
my case).

Of course, after all, the real experience is what matters but I must say
that MS CTEC give very good "jump-start"...

I think, for starters, you can "aim" at MCAD.NET and MCSD.NET and even MCDBA
certifications...

--
Shamil