[AccessD] tsGetFileFromUser()

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Wed Jan 17 17:19:52 CST 2007

I'm not sure what your question is now. I have code that obtains a file | filename from the user, which draws upon Windows API stuff. It's not at all complex. If you like I could send you a sample MDB which does only one thing: open a form that requests the user to choose a filename, allowing her to navigate to the drive/dir tree and either enter a filename or choose one for a new file.